Satin-Lined Hair Care
It's Beauty Sleep for Your Hair!
Satin Lined Hats For Natural Hair
For women and individuals worried about how wearing a hat will affect their natural hair growth and overall appearance, fear not. The choice to wear a satin lined hat, like those available from Linda Christen Designs, will not only work well with natural hair and extensions, it will also serve to improve the overall health of your hair. That is because wearing satin hats promotes natural hair growth, helps to prevent the thinning of your hair, and promotes natural growth by shielding your scalp and hair from moisture loss due to the heat of the sun during the summer and the cold drying winter winds. Additionally, satin hats also protect your hair's natural moisture levels and helps prevent moisture loss and breakage during your busy day. So, the next time you are trying to decide whether or not wearing a hat is the right choice for you and the health of your hair, choose a satin lined hat or headband from Linda Christen Designs. We promise that no matter what design or style that you choose, you are going to love how you look and feel.
Benefits of Satin-Lining
Silky satin charmeuse lining protects your hair's natural moisture levels and helps prevent moisture loss and breakage
Designed to extend your blow out, flat iron, curly hair, hair extensions, braids, short hairstyles, crowns, weaves, and professional salon hairstyles
Tames your tangles to control frizz and breakage
Promotes natural hair growth and helps to prevent thinning hair by shielding your scalp and hair from moisture loss
Helps to restore healthy bounce and shine
- Provides a protective moisture retaining layer between your hair and cotton sheets
- Counteracts hair dryness and damage from harsh weather conditions
- Keeps your hair manageable between salon visits
- Holds in your hairstyle whether straightened or curled all night while you sleep
- Spend less time in the mornings to fix 'bed head'
Satin-Lined Hair Care
- Women with hair extensions, crowns, weaves, and full lace front closure pieces
- Short hairstyles, long hairstyles, curly hair, straightened hair, and frizzy hair
- Promoting natural hair growth before/during/after cancer treatment and chemotherapy
- Providing coverage for those with alopecia, hair loss, and thinning hair
- Anyone who wants to take extra special care of their head and scalp - and look stylish at the same time, day or night