Satin-lined Head Wraps, Sleep Caps, Bonnets, Satin Scarves, & Pre-tied Turbans for Natural Hair
Enter promo code TAKETENOFF and get 10% off YOUR ENTIRE ORDER! Limit one use per customer.
Look like a DIVA with our designer wraps and satin lined bonnets; all specially designed for black women or curly girls.
Satin-Lined Turbans, Pre-tied Turbans, Satin Head Scarf, & Head Wraps
Find out how our glamorous turbans, satin head wraps, satin head scarves, and more provide natural hair care you need in amazing style.
- Wondering why are my edges breaking off? Learn why your edges are breaking and what you can do to fix the problem by treating your hair edges properly. Wig caps, braids, and lace front can damage edges. See how to repair your broken hair edges and protect your hair with a headwrap. If you are using glue on a lace front wig you can cause damage to your hairline as well if it is not properly applied. If you are not careful the wig tape and glue can break your hair line.
7 Reasons to Wear a Head Wrap While you Sleep
- Protecting your hair from breakage while sleeping.
- Preserving your blow out or flat iron.
- Hiding a bad hair day.
- Simply making a fashion choice to complement your outfit.
- Cultural or Religious reasons.
- Spa day, gardening, beach day, (keeping your hair out of your face)
- Health reasons, head wraps act as chemo hats.